About the Company
Our client is a well-known organisation with a fantastic culture and real, tangible positive impact on the lives of Australians. They have a wide array of compliance, business, and technology transformation initiatives. It is a complex environment, which includes a multitude of stakeholders.
About the Role
Service Management uplift program. The role will develop the actionable project plan, ensuring alignment with both BAU (business as usual) and program timelines to deliver the required process and operational uplift in the Service Management capability. This will help to ensure Service Management Process capability and functionality meet the requirements of the current and future state of the Technology environments
You must be eligible for a baseline security clearance
- Experienced as a Service Management & Project Delivery Specialist
- Well versed with Service Operations Management including reporting, SLA Management, Service Availability & Major Incident Management
- ITIL process implementation experience and a good understanding of best practices & user training
- Experienced in stakeholder management involving communications to ex-co levels, business SMEs and customers and technical teams
- Project delivery experience
- Proven consulting experience with both strategic and delivery focused engagements.
- Demonstrated experience working in technically complex ICT environments.
- Results driven and ability to work and meet deadlines
- Strategic thinking
- Very solid relationship building and engagement skills
- Experience as an ITSM Manager will be highly regarded.
- Have good knowledge of SDLC methodologies and experience working in waterfall and agile projects
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson on 03 9929 9503, quoting ref no. JO-1912-98956. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com