|Posted||23 days ago|
About the Company
Our client is a Government organisation who is responsible for developing our city. Its mission is to strongly pursue this vision in partnership with its communities and other stakeholders.
About the Role
- Provide first level help desk support and assist with second level help desk support.
- Perform advanced first level and basic second level incident administration and tracking of all Customer interaction.
- Investigate enhancements to the operational performance of the Information Services first point of contact.
- Liaise with Vendor and Key Stakeholders on incident and problem management.
- Support release management with training and communication to peers and stakeholders.
- Assist with the administration of desktop systems and associated hardware, software and databases.
- There might be some travel within Logan
- Experience in supporting Windows 10 and Office 365
- Experience in Samsung and Apple Products.
- Demonstrated experience in performing end user support. Possession of a relevant qualification in Information Technology is highly desirable.
- Ability to provide effective technical support, documentation and training on hardware and software.
- Ability to research and undertake technical problem analysis and resolution.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Shams Shiraz on 04 222 40069, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103820. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com