|Posted||29 days ago|
A customer service focused 2nd / 3rd Level Service Desk Consultant to join an amazing Australian organisation with a friendly, collaborative culture. The role is a key client facing role and requires mature communication skills, technical skills, user empathy, and a pragmatic approach to triage and resolution of problems.
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage and administer all aspects of the corporate Unified Communications infrastructure (Calabrio and CISCO Telephony). This also includes close working relationship with telephony support service provider.
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud - Azure VM provisioning and maintaining
- 2nd level support - troubleshooting all IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as Laptops, PCs, Printers and Smartphones
- Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone and email regarding IT issues and queries
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Field crew account management and provision of DELL toughbooks
- Contribute to the Service desk knowledge base by documenting known errors, workarounds and FAQ's to improve the sharing of information within the Service desk team
- Perform regular Service desk administration tasks and processes such as user provisioning and decommissioning
- Experience in a similar role providing desktop and server level support in an ITIL environment - 2nd level minimum 3rd level nice to have.
- Experience with Microsoft cloud environments, Azure, Office 365
- Azure VM provisioning and maintaining
- VMware infrastructure installation, maintenance and Upgradation.
- Strong knowledge of Cisco VoIP technologies (Cisco Unified Manager - IP Telephony)
- Citrix infrastructure Management
- SCCM/Autopilot - Imaging and managing applications, app (Monthly Server Patching using)
- Experience in Incident Management/Request Management/Problem management
- Experience with MS products including operating systems with emphasis on Windows 10/Office 365 (Office 365 Support/Deployment and Exchange (email) admin )
- installation/removal/deployment and packaging
- Strong knowledge of MS Server 2008/2012/2016/2019
- Strong knowledge of MS Active Directory/Group Policy and core services (Active Directory Management, Replication Management.)
- Strong knowledge of networking concepts, DNS, DHCP
- Remote Access - RSA admin, DUO admin and RDP setup
To be considered for this position , click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx) Ref no. JO-2012-102409. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com