About the Company
Local Gov Council
About the Role
Working as part of a team and supporting the implementation of the Digital Transformation Strategy, you'll be working with customer research and data to create, build and deliver services that improve the customer experience.
You'll also introduce or look at bringing in service design methodologies, increasing internal capability and embedding these practices into organisational culture.
- Collating customer research and insight data to determine various customer segments and their needs.
- Translating this data and needs into value propositions and service experiences.
- Designing effective and consistent end to end experiences across services using relevant service design methodologies.
- Collaborating and providing oversight with relevant design agencies where applicable.
- Collaborating with and coach technical areas from across the business in the practice of customer centred design.
- Developing and refining of research and design methods and tools.
- Passionate about design and have high level skills in the analysis of customer research to create, build and deliver services that create a great experience for our customers.
- Can create Journey Maps from As-Is to To-Be
- Experience in policy change recommendations
- Can work in an Agile project management methodology (Stand-ups, sprints etc)
- Experience in leading service designs, project managing your work and creating strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Modern, supportive and environmentally friendly work place who are on a mission to implement their Digital Transformation Strategy.
- Staff parking
- Social Club
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Goodes on 03 9929 9531, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90666. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com