Federal government agency seeking a Service Designer and a User Researcher to join their team. Six-month contract with likely extension. Option to work remotely.
About the Role
Working on a Whole-of-Government Interoperability Program:
- Co-Leading development of National API Design Standards
- Continued development of API.GOV.AU
- Exploring how a hybrid interoperability architecture can be achieved in the Federal Government ecosystem. Key activities will include:
- Developing the service design aspects across all 3 streams.
- Mapping the complex service environments both as-is and future state based on insights from user research
- Planning, conducting, analysing and making recommendations on user research;
- Stakeholder engagement across multiple federal agencies and government jurisdictions; and
- Workshop facilitation, synthesis and report writing.
- Demonstrated experience as a Service Designer or User Researcher
- Demonstrated experience delivering across multiple federal agencies and government jurisdictions
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jenny Vaz on 02 8093 0602, quoting ref no. JO-2006-100635. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com