This high profile Agency are looking for a highly experienced Service Designer to work across all phases of the project, inducing conducing activities, facilitating workshops, working with stakeholders, prototyping and delivering service design artefacts.
This would be an initial Remote working position with the view to work back onsite in one of the Sydney or Canberra offices
You will be responsible for:
- Building the solution from scratch
- Leading the product team in the development of service design plans
- Oversee multidisciplinary team to assure the project will be delivered on time
- Regular improvements to service design
You will have:
- Recent experience mapping complex service environments
- Proven ability to provide high level service design to the product manager
- The ability to understand the user experience then translate this data into acceptable findings
- Extensive agile experience
- Bonus if you've worked with Commonwealth Digital Service Standard (DSS) before
For more information on the company and project work, please apply now!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fallet on 03 9929 9548, quoting ref no. JO-2004-100117. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com