|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Summer is here and the workload is increasing for our building services client, who have a number of workload vacancies available in their busy Sales & Service department.
These roles will be temporary, with the opportunity to become permanent.
About the Role
These positions will be fast-paced and stressful at times, so you'll need to be resilient, proactive and resourceful.
Your duties may include:
- Scheduling of technicians
- Customer service (including complaints handling)
- Providing quotations
- Sending stock requests for repairs
- Raising purchase orders
- Processing payments, including via EFTPOS
- Arranging deliveries for installations
To be successful in this role you will be an outgoing, positive and energetic individual with a "can do" attitude. You will have exceptional communication skills, patience and the ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
Being able to work the non-public holidays through the Christmas period (29/30/31 Dec) would be an advantage.
- Start now, going to late Feb with potential for permanency
- $30.00 per hour + super, with paid overtime
- 38 hours per week - 4/4.30pm finish
- Secure and well-established organisation
- Southside location with parking on-site
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101712. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com