|Posted||2 months ago|
About the Company
Due to an increase in workload, an opportunity for a Service Coordinator has become available with our tradie client in their Sales & Service department!
3 month assignment with the view to permanency.
About the Role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling of technicians
- Providing quotations
- Support the sales team
- Processing payments, including via EFTPOS
- Arranging deliveries for installations
To be successful in this role you will be an outgoing, positive and energetic individual with a "can do" attitude. You will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
- 3 month assignment - start now!
- $30.00 per hour + super, negotiable dependent on experience
- 38 hours per week
- Secure and well-established organisation
- Southside location with parking on-site
This is a fast-paced role that requires advanced coordination skills, a resourceful nature and the ability to work in a robust blue-collar environment.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101712. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com