About the Company
Davidson is a recruitment and human resource consulting company dedicated to enhancing workplace performance through people. We're passionate about people - developing them, engaging them and connecting them. We need you to join our external workforce and provide outstanding support to this longstanding strategic client. Your established experience as a Senior Windows Infrastructure Engineer will see you as a front runner for this interesting and challenging opportunity.
About the Role
Our client is a progressive Australian organisation. Within this business, IT is viewed as an enabler, not a cost centre. They offer their staff an autonomous, mature working environment, with a friendly culture. This position has become vacant due to a large data centre move within the organisation. With more funds available, better technology services are available for your use. You will be responsible to assist the business in the following areas:
- Highly skilled in of Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Highly skilled in VMware 5.x/6.x, Site Recovery Manager, vRealize Operations
- Microsoft System Centre SCCM 2012
- Administration of Active Directory (Security, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, ADFS, DFS)
- Supporting HP Blades/Chassis & Cisco UCS
- Cloud environments (Azure and AWS)
- Supporting Commvault Backup & Recovery
- Composing and troubleshooting PowerShell scripts.
- Extensive Professional IT experience and as a Senior Windows Engineer
- Experience in the diagnosis and resolution of incidents and problems related to OS/Hardware & Software
- Experience in Microsoft Clustering and Microsoft Certificate Services
- Thorough understanding and experience in the principles, procedures and practice of provisioning technologies, capacity planning, automation, system redundancy, archive, backup and recovery.
- Demonstrated organisational skills, planning, and ability to exercise judgement to make decisions.
- Excellent documentation, interpersonal, communication, influencing and negotiating skills with the ability to develop working relationships at all levels within ICT, and across business staff and external partners.
- Outcome focused, with strong emphasis on delivering high quality customer service.
- Proven ability to work within an ITIL framework.
- Ability of being able to present complex technical issues to non-technical people
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading edge organisation. To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy on 03 9929 9550, quoting ref no. JO-1806-89791. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com