About the Company
Davidson Technology have partnered with a multi-national defence, security and aerospace company who are building one of the world's largest IT defence systems.
We are collaborating with them to identify new technology talent who are interested in gaining a skill-set that will be sought after across the globe.
About the Role
Your roles primary purpose is to apply your software automation skills on a wide range of platforms. You will be responsible for selecting, developing, and maintaining the tools for design and configuring and streamlining our clients ICT infrastructure.
- Deploying fleets of Windows and Linux virtual servers.
- Relying on code to enhance and automate the deployment, security and management of virtual server infrastructure and operations.
- Working with the Networking Engineers to assist them in automating the deployments of the networks.
- Collaborating with the team members to fully understand the operational requirements, taking shared responsibility for planning, designing and implementing complex infrastructure for delivering applications faster.
- Automating all aspects of the infrastructure deployed, ensuring a reliable and repeatable process.
- Solid Infrastructure engineering background and an expert with Automation Tools, such as; Puppet, Chef, Ansible.
- CI/CD experience, with design and implementation (Jenkins, Travis, Octopus).
- Extensive experience with Virtualization (KVM, VMWare, Xen).
- IAAS/PAAS experience (AWS, Azure, GCE, Rackspace, Digital Ocean, Heroku, OpenStack, CloudStack, CloudFoundry).
- Programming and scripting experience (Python, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell, Golang).
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, PowerShell DSC or SCCM.
- Experience with Operating Systems, Linux and Windows (CentOs, RedHat, Ubuntu, Windows).
- Systems engineering methodologies.
- Web application server experience (Jetty, Tomcat, Websphere, NGINX, Mongrel, Microsoft IIS).
- Experience in managing current database technologies (Cassandra, Oracle, Mongo, MySQL).
- Familiarity with a wide range of computer and networking hardware.
- Work Experience in a mission-critical, near real-time environment preferably ATC-related or Defence.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 0430 505 612, quoting ref no. JO-2007-100930. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com