About the Company
Our client is a highly regarded and well-known multinational professional services firm.
About the Role
We currently have multiple opportunities for Senior UX Designers. You will work on projects end to end and collaborate with developers during Implementation stages. You will present design concepts to partners and will take full ownership of the creative and design projects. You will build engaging, innovative experiences for our client's customers and present designs to stakeholders.
- Stakeholder management
- Mobile / app design experience
- Presentation and communication skills
- Experience working with developers, Tech BA's, architects
- Usability testing
- Conversational design skills
- Interaction Design
- Tools: Jira, Sketch, InVision, Confluence,
- higher fidelity prototypes. Not after finished UI, but comfortable to define clean concept work that aligns to branded elements ideal.
- Lo-Mid fidelity wireframes and flows
- Testing plans and Interview guides
- User stories
- Insights decks and stakeholder playbacks
- UX flows
- Interactive prototypes
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101569. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com