Our client is a progressive Australian organisation. Within this business, IT is viewed as an enabler, not a cost centre. They offer their staff an autonomous, mature working environment, with a friendly culture.
The role of Senior Unix System Adminstrator is a technical specialist role responsible for the high availability and stability of multiple Unix systems and services hosted on hybrid infrastructure.
- 3+ years' experience as providing Senior Unix System Administration support
- Experience with administration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x/7.x
- Experience with administration RHEL Satellite
- Experience with administration of Red Hat Gluster
- Experience with administration of Puppet Enterprise
- Experience with administration of VMware 6.x, Site Recovery Manager, vRealize Operations
- Experience with supporting HP Blades/Chassis & Cisco UCS
- Experience with supporting Commvault Backup & Recovery
- Thorough understanding and experience in the principles, procedures and practice of provisioning technologies, capacity planning, automation, system redundancy, archive, backup and recovery.
- Demonstrated organisational skills, planning, and ability to exercise judgement to make decisions.
- Excellent documentation, interpersonal, communication, influencing and negotiating skills with the ability to develop working relationships at all levels within ICT, and across business staff and external partners.
- Outcome focused, with strong emphasis on delivering high quality customer service.
- Proven ability to work within an ITIL framework.
- Ability of being able to present complex technical issues to non-technical people
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2004-100106. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com