|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Our client is responsible for the movement and connection of people, places, goods, and services safely, efficiently, and effectively across Queensland.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a Senior Test Engineer with demonstrated experience of undertaking Self Managed work, Continuous Improvement of testing processes and procedures, test automation using Selenium / Python / Robot Framework / VSCode, development and delivery of test plans in a large government enterprise for a similar type of project.
- Lead and manage software testing of client's Information Technology (IT) solutions and be accountable for the outcomes for test activities in scope.
- Prioritises projects and tasks efficiently, in line with team commitments, and remain composed during high-stakes situations
- Demonstrates flexibility to changing expectations by proactively adapting own approach to reflect new requirements
- Responds constructively to periods of uncertainty by role modeling positivity and work focus.
- Accepts decision-making responsibility and demonstrates judgment about when to escalate issues.
- Provide relevant testing practice mentoring and leadership to any testing staff in the IT solution team.
- Provide software testing expert advice to key stakeholders and external stakeholders, including risk and issue identification and treatments.
- Liaise, consult and negotiate effectively with team members, project teams, stakeholders, and client groups to develop and maintain effective working relationships
The Key deliverable
- Develop detailed documentation which may include:
- Project test plan and overview
- Testing resource plan
- Test procedures
- Testing process
- Develop, review and document automated testing.
- Assist in defining the scope of testing within the context of each delivery.
- Prepare detailed test schedule
- Provide assistance and guidance for the preparation of test scenarios, test cases, test scripts entry and exit criteria, defect reporting, and management to SME's and testers
- Coach testers, managers, and supervisors on required testing.
- Co-ordinate and work with stakeholders and vendors on test requirements and testing execution
- Produce test report
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Jhingan on 07 3023 1000, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103355. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com