If you are searching for that next contract opportunity...look no further! We have a wonderful contract opportunity available within a large Organisation!
About the Role:
- Working with the relevant Test Manager & Delivery Lead to provide technical support during the design, build, implementation and warranty periods of the project.
- Provide advice to the Test Manager, Delivery Lead, Solution Design Team and business teams for quality assurance of technical components and the end-to-end solutions in meeting defined quality criteria.
- Responsible for Functional Testing (including System, Systems Integration, Business/User Acceptance and Production Verification Testing) and Non-Functional Testing (including Compatibility, Performance, Usability Testing).
- Where required, the Test Analyst will also be involved with external parties i.e. Penetration and Performance Testing.
- Problem solving and analytical skills; being able to identify and resolve complex issues and communicate issues, options and/or solutions to others.
- Excellent organising and planning skills with the ability to co-ordinate and manage multi-discipline activities; whilst working to tight deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills, with an ability to effectively consult and negotiate with stakeholders (internal and external) and build positive relationships.
- Attention to detail and focussed upon delivering a quality product to the appropriate business detail.
- Organised with the ability to prioritise, schedule and perform work to meet deadlines, commitments and work within a team environment and with ambiguity.
- Ability to perform (sometimes in parallel) manual and automation testing across multiple streams of work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines
- 5+ years Manual Test experience with a sound knowledge of testing principles with an emphasis on system, functional and integration testing methods
- Experience in developing Automation Test Scripts for regression testing (Selenium or Selenium Based tools such as Katalon or Protractor) and API Testing (SOAP UI, Postman, Swagger or similar) an advantage.
- Agile (SCRUM) delivery experience.
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience with Azure (or other similar) hybrid cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS) based applications and services, accompanied by an understanding of Azure best practices
- Experience in CI/CD, DevOps/TFS/VSTS (MS Test Manager)
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience with end to end layered solution architecture including application, technology, information, database and security architecture
- Experience in SQL Database testing
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99484. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com