We are searching for a Technical Security Consultant/Network Engineer to join an Australian iconic Telecommunications brand and provide technical security expertise to their small/medium sized business clients.
Your duties will include:
- You will perform both pre-sales and post-sales services.
- Provide leadership over multi-functional project teams delivering medium, complex technology solutions.
- Supporting the development of customer solution architecture, design and implementation in consultation with the appropriate Architects.
- Consult with clients and provide quotations for the design & implementation effort for new project proposals lodged by the customer
- Ensure compliance to processes and standards (including incident and change management processes) to avoid any disruption to customer's production environments
The successful person will be skilled:
- You must be technically skilled and a subject matter expert in network security platforms such as Palo Alto Networks (Mandatory), and machine data analytics platforms such as Splunk. Python development background and exposure to network security orchestration and endpoint security related projects highly regarded.
- Strong interpersonal skills with client and business partners
- Prior consulting experience to either internal or external parties, external preferred 6+ years' consulting and integration experience in both a presales and post sales capacity
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to derive concise technical requirements from customer interactions
- Ability to think outside the box and contribution to developing strategy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Palo Alto PCNSE (madatory)
- Checkpoint Expert or Master
- Fortinet FSE 4.0 and above
- Splunk Architect
- Linux Certifications - e.g. LPIC-3, RHCE
- Wintel Certifications - e.g. MSCE
- Security Certifications - e.g. CISSP, SABSA, SANS
- Cisco CCIE / CCNP
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy on 03 9929 9550, quoting ref no. JO-1805-89362. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com