Monitor Consulting is an experienced team of business advisory and project delivery specialists dedicated to achieving performance at all levels of your organisation.
Monitor are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Business Analyst to assist the Project Manager for the end to end delivery of the solution from analysis through to solution implementation including all change elements.
- Create user stories, help manage and prioritize a release backlog of user stories, participate in iterations, daily stand ups and retrospectives, etc.
- Produce technical data mapping documents.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business priorities and business requirements.
- Engagement with stakeholders to ensure all processes, requirements and business rules are documented and included in the solution.
- Document business requirements (functional and non-functional). Deliver high level/detailed requirements through use cases, process flows and maps etc.
- Provide support to the Change Management/Business Readiness team to ensure change management strategies (Business Impact Assessments, Training Material and work/technical instructions) are in line with new business processes as applicable.
- Identification of risks, issues and dependencies. Assisting with the resolution of risks and issues, which arise during the project lifecycle. Raise and provide input to the Leads and PMs of additional risks and issues resulting from the scope change or during the development cycle. Additionally provide input to any change requests that may arise.
- Provide functional expertise (on assigned functional areas) to solution designers, developers, testers, and business groups as needed to facilitate development, testing, training, and review client and internal communications ensuring detailed business requirements are accurately covered in the overall solution.
- Requirements traceability: Ensure traceability of business requirements via input into the delivery of a requirements traceability matrix (e.g. ALM tracing and input and updates in JIRA as applicable).
- Provide test support (SME assistance) in reviewing test cases whilst validating and assessing requirements including defects during test preparation, SIT, UAT and BVT cycles.
- Experience in Mortgage industry (Mandatory) and LIXI (highly regarded)
- 5+ years in Agile Scrum or Agile Lean methodology
- Act as an interface between Business and Technology to ensure that desired outcomes are achieved (APIs etc)
- Review and provide feedback on deliverables and manage the quality
- Provide guidance and coaching to Associate Business Analysts, Business Analysts, Technical, Business Analysts, Senior Business Analysts and Lead Business Analysts including training and mentoring on tools and techniques
- Manage prioritisation of requirements with Business representatives
- Ensure the Requirements and Solution align with the realisation of benefits
- Identify, own and manage BA risks and issues including mitigation and remediation
- Strong experience in business and process analysis, data mapping and engineering
- Development and delivery of requirements and processes supporting the build and release of customer facing digital assets
- Risk assessment, planning and mitigation skills
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills
- Proven experience working collaboratively with User Experience teams
- Experience with mobile software platforms and devices/wearables (iOS and Android)
- Working within an Agile scrum software development team, specifically in a cross-functional scrum team of 10-15 people
- Ability to deal with highly ambiguous environments, provide structure and simplify complex problems
- Ability manage expectations, convince and influence senior stakeholders (i.e. GM and above)
- Confident and will challenge even at the senior levels
- Strong business knowledge and experience
- Understanding of relevant legislation, governance, regulatory and compliance requirements
- Ability to drive out options and solutions when dealing with problem spaces
- Step up to help the wider team as required / Be positive and support the mobile team in wider organisational conversations (e.g. team player)
If the above sounds like you and you have the relevant experience to back your interest, please apply now or call me on 9929 9514.