About the Role
Our client is a progressive Australian organisation. Within this business, IT is viewed as an enabler, not a cost centre. They offer their staff an autonomous, mature working environment, with a friendly culture. This position has become vacant due to a internal promotion
You will be responsible to assist the business in the following areas:
- Administration of Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Microsoft System Centre SCCM 2012
- Administration of Active Directory (Security, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, ADFS, DFS)
- Administration of VMware 5.x/6.x, Site Recovery Manager, vRealize Operations
- Supporting HP Blades/Chassis & Cisco UCS
- Cloud environments (Azure and AWS)
- Supporting Commvault Backup & Recovery
- Composing and troubleshooting PowerShell scripts.
- Extensive Professional IT experience and as a Senior Windows Engineer
- Experience in the diagnosis and resolution of incidents and problems related to OS/Hardware & Software
- Experience in Microsoft Clustering and Microsoft Certificate Services
- Thorough understanding and experience in the principles, procedures and practice of provisioning technologies, capacity planning, automation, system redundancy, archive, backup and recovery.
- Demonstrated organisational skills, planning, and ability to exercise judgement to make decisions.
- Excellent documentation, interpersonal, communication, influencing and negotiating skills with the ability to develop working relationships at all levels within ICT, and across business staff and external partners.
- Outcome focused, with strong emphasis on delivering high quality customer service.
- Proven ability to work within an ITIL framework.
- Ability of being able to present complex technical issues to non-technical people
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading edge organisation.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2004-100105. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com