|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Davidson Recruitment have been engaged to recruit a Senior Strategy and Innovation officer - AO6 - for our client. This role will suit someone who is a critical thinker who would enjoy supporting law enforcement and prevention. Due to the nature of this role candidates will require to be security cleared.
Well-developed problem solving skills including: the ability to identify problems; the ability to openly explore, question and seek to understand; the ability to identify alternative solutions worth pursuing; and the ability to identify appropriate pathways to implement solutions.
About the Role
- Contributing to the management and timely delivery of our clients annual strategic and portfolio planning cycle and products.
- Providing strategic analytical insights relating to portfolio-wide business activities.
- Contributing to the development, implementation, maintenance and performance of systems relating to strategic business planning.
- Reviewing practices, procedures and business performance with a view to identifying and recommending best practice approaches and continuous improvement.
- Preparing a range of complex and diverse documents including briefing notes, reports, presentations and employee capability development material.
- Co-designing creative stakeholder engagement strategies and products.
- Undertaking environmental scanning and research relevant to strategy and innovation.
- Working in partnership with senior management and key stakeholders to develop and deliver, business plans, reports and other material.
- AO6 - hourly rate.
- Brisbane - Fortitude Valley based.
- Large program of work.
- 3 Month contract.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com