About the Company
Davidson is currently recruiting for a range of businesses across the commercial and Government sectors. The Queensland Government is currently undertaking several key projects which require an experienced Procurement Officer.
About the Role
As a Stakeholder Management Officer - Hardship Partners, in the Stakeholder Engagement team, you will build the state-wide network of Hardship Partners and provide ongoing advice and support to both internal and external clients involved in the Hardship Partners Program in line with strategic engagement models and practices.
* Undertake regular engagements and assist with implementing, using and following the Work and Development Order Guidelines within their respective organisations.
* Create and implement stakeholder engagement plans to support the implementation of the Program across Queensland.
* Build relationships with agencies and individuals who represent disadvantaged and vulnerable people, or their advocates, to support a co-ordinated debt resolution response.
* Support whole-of-government change through influencing key stakeholders to deliver improved business outcomes.
* Prepare and maintain service delivery agreements in consultation
* Mentor and coach team members to deliver efficient and effective outcomes and foster a cooperative working environment.
- Attractive Hourly Rate
- Fast paced environment
- Temporary assignment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sadia Nazmun on 07 3023 1045, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90779. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com