|Posted||28 days ago|
About the Company
Join a company that is at the forefront of the global technology scene; they are an ambitious brand and have high aspirations to make a difference in the banking sector. Working in a dynamic environment that is investing heavily in technology to constantly help improve their customers experience.
About the Role
This role will suit you best if you're a passionate hands-on engineer with a preference for back end development. They want someone that thrives on new challenges and loves to learn new technologies.
- Experience with modern development practices and languages, Goland.Node.js, etc.
- Knowledge and practical Experience in designing and implementation of in house applications (eg. spring boot, etc.)
- Write unit tests, perform code reviews etc.
- Experience with Version Control Tools (Git/SVN)
- Strong experience working with Kubernetes preferably with GCP.
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or continuous delivery approaches
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson on 03 9929 9503, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101550. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com