About the Company
Join a company that is at the forefront of the global technology scene; they are an ambitious brand and have high aspirations to make a difference in the Financial Services sector. Working in a dynamic environment that is investing heavily in technology to constantly help improve their customer's experience. They are looking to grow out their Melbourne team and provide an exciting opportunity to work on a Greenfield project.
About the Role
This role will suit you best if you're a passionate hands-on engineer with a preference for back end development. They want someone that thrives on new challenges and loves to learn new technologies.
- Golang (but you don't need prior experience)
- TDD, pair programming
- AWS ECS, Lambda & Batch Jobs
- Kinesis, SQS, SNS
- DyanmoDB, S3 and other cloud native stores
- Event Souring / Event Driven Applications / CQRS
- Apigee (API Gateway), AWS Cognito (Identity Management)
- CI/CD (Jenkins, BuildKite, Ansible & AWS CodePipeline)
- Brand new Greenfield project
- Awesome culture
- Learning and development opportunities- they will teach you Golang!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Growing company with huge progression opportunities