About the Company
Join a rapidly growing product company using the latest technologies!
About the Role
You would be working in a modern engineering environment in a cross-functional team building out distributed systems at scale, using the latest technology. Plenty of green-fields projects to get stuck into, building out event driven applications using Event Sourcing & CQRS.
Technical skills require:
- Extensive experience at a Senior level in one of more programming languages e.g. Java, Python, Node.js, Go, Scala
- Solid experience with cloud platforms, specifically AWS
- Knowledge or interest in containerisation - Kubernetes, Docker, EC2
- API development - microservices architecture
- Interest in event driven applications / event sourcing / CQRS.
You will have:
Great fundamental knowledge and experience in multiple programming languages
Demonstrated API development experience
Able to build fault tolerant systems at scale, using microservices architecture
You'll be a part of a successful team working in an engineering led environment.
Long term contracts and permanent roles on offer, they are currently hiring some of the best engineers in the market.
Flexible work arrangements for contractors
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elisa Calderazzo on 03 9929 9507, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97230. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com