About the Company
Join a company that is at the forefront of the global technology scene. They are looking to grow out their Melbourne team and give you the chance to work on challenging projects that will innovate their platform and benefit their customers.
About the Role
You will be responsible for will be responsible for the investigation of user requirements/problems and for developing technology solutions for an integral team in the business.
This role requires someone who will be able to design, implement and test new functionalities of the platform, maintain and extend a single platform that has been developed in-house and improve parts of the platform to make it more robust and scalable.
They're using Java 9, Spring, Spring boot and hibernate, Jenkins to build out CI/CD pipelines and deploying to AWS.
Skills required for this position:
- Highly proficient in Java 8 (and relevant Java frameworks)
- Extensive AWS experience - Lambda, EC2, S3 etc(big plus if you've managed your own environments before!)
- Experience in in building out micro services and designing APIs
- DevOps and automation capability - CI/CD
- Prior experience coaching and mentoring junior developers
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with database designs and performance testing.
- Working knowledge or experience with frontend technologies (e.g. React, Angular)
- Knowledge of Infrastructure
There is a huge opportunity to grow within this company, in return they offer flexible working arrangements and training programs to help you progress your career.
With support and added benefits from their Leadership Team, you will have the highest level of support within the organisation, and the visibility that comes with being a part of such an excelling organisation.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fallet on 03 9929 9548, quoting ref no. JO-1912-98898. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com