|Posted||10 days ago|
About the Company
Our client is a strong player in the Financial Services industry delivering a high-quality service to customers across Australia. They are well renowned, located in the CBD and they have an outstanding reputation for their cutting edge collaborative team environment and high-quality work. They are looking to hire a talented and creative Software Engineer Developer to join them on a 6-month initial basis with definite room for extension.
About the Role
This role will suit you best if you're a passionate hands-on engineer with a preference for back end development. They want someone that thrives on new challenges and loves to learn new technologies. You will work within your own squad, individual developers and manager engineers to deliver first class financial software that provides real value to customers and an outstanding user experience.
- API design using swagger/openapi
- AWS ECS, Lambda & Batch Jobs
- Kinesis, SQS, SNS
- DyanmoDB, S3 and other cloud native stores
- Event Souring / Event Driven Applications / CQRS
- Apigee (API Gateway), AWS Cognito (Identity Management)
- CI/CD (Jenkins, BuildKite, Ansible & AWS CodePipeline)
- Dev Ops experience
- Cloud stacks such as AWS
- Git as a version control system
- Secure coding practices
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Automated testing frameworks and processes.
- Ability to suggest optimisations to existing code/process and suggest how it's done
- Unit, component and integrated component testing and their associated tools.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-2101-102525. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com