|Posted||26 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson is excited to present a brand new Fullstack developer opportunity with a government organisation that is driving incredibly well through the pandemic. This is an initial 5-month contract.
About the Role
The ideal candidates will also have experience developing Node.js API services (REST or GraphQL) using Typescript. React.js and Node.js, plus VUE.js and Angular would be desirable. The ability to lead and work in an agile DevSecOps environment with a focus on collaboration and continuous development.
- Work with the Lead Developer and other team members to deliver a new Whole of Government Developer Portal for the Graph API integration platform (GAPI) which provides a WofG API gateway and integration framework and on the Digital Experience Platform (DXP) product (front-end portal for online customer services).
- Front-end single page application (SPA), application architecture eg patterns for routing, state management (Apollo GraphQL client), authentication, feature flags, forms & validation
- Working with UI libraries and design systems, including knowledge of HTML5, CSS frameworks, responsive design
- Strong experience integrating with APIs using GraphQL & REST
- Experience developing Node.js API services (REST or GraphQL) using Typescript
- Unit, Integration and end-to-end testing
- Cloud technologies, exposure to AWS services is vital (Lambda, Dynamo etc)
- CI/CD and automation
- JIRA, Confluence and GitLab/GitHub
- Ability to lead and work in an agile and DevSecOps environment with a focus on collaboration and continuous improvement.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Jhingan on 07 3023 1000, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103777. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com