|Posted||13 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Technology have partnered with a multi-national defence, security and aerospace company who are building one of the world's largest IT defence systems. We are collaborating with them to identify new technology talent who are interested in gaining a skillset that will be sought after across the globe.
Our client is looking for an experienced Security Architect to provide specialist cyber security advice to enable bids, projects and for the product team to devise, develop and maintain reliable, secure, accreditable and economically viable security solutions.
As a Security Architect you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring a consistent security approach over the different work packages of the project.
- Reviewing the security requirements (from customer technical specifications) and deciding on how to integrate into our clients security ICT solutions.
- Advising/educating the Systems Engineers on how to elaborate the detail of security topics in various design documents
- Assisting in the selection of security products.
- Analysing network diagrams and advising on the required changes to satisfy security constraints.
- Assisting in lab work to prove concept or performance.
- Assisting with vulnerability assessments of our solutions.
- Participating in customer technical workshops to contribute on security topics.
- Maintain and update a security risk register.
- Update/tailor Security Management Plans to a specific customer context.
- Work collaboratively with the Security Authority to ensure that the proposed solutions are consistent with company policy and consistent with other projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience developing security architecture including but not limited to Identity and Access Management, security detection and protection technologies and security gateways.
- Advanced knowledge of IT systems security and software security architectures.
- Experience with System Engineering Process and Engineering life cycle.
- Experience with host based and network based security solutions and products.
- Experience with authoring/reviewing technical documentation.
- Strong communications & liaison skills.
- SABSA, SANS GIAC, CCNA Security, OSCP, or similar
- Eligibility to obtain an Australian Security Clearance (Australian Citizenship)
- Experience with Standard Operating Environments and Core Operating Systems (Windows and/or Linux).
- Experience with Security Monitoring, logging, Security Incidents and Event Management, and managed security services.
- Experience with Authentication, Authorisation and Access management systems in Linux and/or Windows environment.
- Experience in Defence security including cross domain security in Defence classified environment.
- Experience with frameworks such as ITIL, AUSDAF, TOGAF, eTOM.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 0430 505 612, quoting ref no. JO-2011-101973. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com