|Location||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Posted||18 days ago|
Our client is a well-funded not for profit located on the city fringe of Melbourne. They are a mature business with a friendly and collaborative culture. There currently exists as opportunity for you to join the team as a Senior SCCM Engineer for a 3 month contract initially.
The Senior SCCM Engineer will be responsible for the management of the end user computing environment. They will design, build and maintain the Managed Operating Environment(s), including packaging of applications, patching and group policy management.
Skills and experienced required for the role:
- Extensive experience in building and maintaining SOE in enterprise organisations
- Extensive enterprise experience in L3 endpoint management, including: Microsoft SCCM/ Endpoint Management, Citrix VDI technology, Microsoft print services and MDM technologies.
- Extensive experience designing, supporting, maintaining, troubleshooting, and administering an enterprise MOE environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise operating systems including Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager/SCCM platform experience
- Active Directory (AD) and Azure AD (AAD)
- Group Policy (GPO)
- Windows Software Update Service (WSUS)
- Citrix XenDesktop, XenApp, Provisioning Services, Storefront, Access Gateway, Desktop Director and HDX insight
- Experience in Windows application packaging
- Experience in coordinating and managing release management, test plans, testing, and user acceptance testing and change management
- Experience developing PowerShell scripts for administration/automation
- Experience with high availability, business continuity, and disaster recovery technologies
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).