|Posted||20 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Technology have partnered with a multi-national defence, security and aerospace company who are building one of the world's largest IT defence systems. We are collaborating with them to identify new technology talent who are interested in gaining a skillset that will be sought after across the globe.
About the Role
As the Senior Project Planner you will work in the PMO team providing scheduling and planning support to the enabling the effective monitoring and control of project deliverables, workload, schedule risk and costs for our clients program of work.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Project Managers and Work Package managers to plan the work packages in Primavera and to understand and report on variances
- Preparation of PMO monthly reporting inputs for Project and Programme dashboard implementation of projects in Primavera.
- Master the implementation of EVM methods and reporting for the project including subcontractor reporting.
To be successful you will have:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Project planning and Controls and Project Management
- Demonstrated knowledge of the project management lifecycle
- Advanced Knowledge and practice of Earned Value management and Cobra tool.
- Advanced knowledge and practice of Primavera and Scheduling Tools, Scheduling and PERT analysis
- Financial / Budgetary control of Control account & work-packages
- Excellent team player able to bring positive and helpful spirit
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 0430 505 612, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103641. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com