About the Role
- Develop and manage projects to implement the Queensland Government's strategies for defence and aerospace, with a particular focus on aerospace skills pipeline development, space and the autonomous systems sector.
- Establish, develop and manage effective networks and reference groups involving internal and external stakeholders including government agencies, industry, unions and business associations to deliver results in line with sector plans for defence and aerospace.
- Research, analyse and interpret current and emerging industry development issues relating to defence and aerospace.
- Prepare business cases, reports, submissions, briefings and correspondence.
- Provide advice and options on policy, strategy, project plans and sectoral trends relating to defence and aerospace with a focus on regional industry development opportunities.
- Provide assistance and direction to clients and stakeholders regarding defence and aerospace initiatives including arrangements for participation in targeted trade shows and events.
- Represent the department at meetings and forums.
- Must have SharePoint experience
- Advance Excel Skills
- Ability to draft briefs, procedural maps, procedures and guidelines
- Experience in reporting and analysis
- Highly organised and responsive
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a high attention to detail
- Temporary Contract
- Attractive hourly rate
- Senior role within a Government department
- CBD location
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Bekki Cox on 07 3023 1036, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90215. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com