As the Senior Project Officer you will lead specialist project activities and manage the development, implementation and monitoring of project plans and phases, including the coordination of the various activities and teams associated with achieving the project objectives.
About the Role
As the Senior Project Officer you will have responsibility for the following:
- Undertake project planning, financial controls, integrate project activities and evaluate the impact of projects or initiatives.
- Develop, implement and monitor project services in consultation with stakeholders to ensure identified needs are met.
- Research, develop, maintain and review operational policies, standards, procedures and programs to support IT functions across the department.
- Prepare briefing material, submissions, papers and reports based on efficient and effective analysis of information.
- Coordinate, organise, participate and promote the activities of the ICT Project Services projects and provide executive support to working parties.
- Develop and maintain relevant links and networks with other units in the branch, other branches within the department, government agencies and other external organisations.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99569. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com