|Posted||9 days ago|
Senior Project Manager with a with deep experience in the Energy Industry to work across a number of projects work based in Melbourne (working remotely initially and then on-site as and when required.
The successful candidate will be a seasoned PM able to work with internal and external stakeholders with proven experience owning and delivering large complex programs.
A background of expertise in the e Energy space, across Electricity Markets & Distribution, Retail or Generation
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate the following attributes:
- 10+ years of project and program management experience within large energy / utilities programs
- Demonstrated Waterfall and Agile Project Management skills
- Must have energy / utilities experience and an understanding of the current Australian Electricity Market (Distribution & Transmission, and Retail and Generation)
- Experience of working for or with market operators (i.e. Industry forums and managing Industry testing)
- Must have experience managing vendor product and/or consultancy-driven implementations.
- Project Management Qualifications i.e. Prince2, PMBOK, Agile/SCRUM
- Proficient in use of MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Exceptional stakeholder communication and partnering skills (thru to C-Level)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiating skills with stakeholders
- Strong Leadership skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gideon Donaldson on 0404 285551, quoting ref no. JO-2104-104037. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com