|Posted||9 days ago|
An exciting opportunity exists for a Senior Project Manager with software implementation experience to join a iconic water utilities company!
Your role will have a focus on civil infrastructure and development systems; with the role requiring the planning and balancing of essential functional enhancements alongside important system replacement activities.
Key aspects of the role will require a background in managing typical SDLC based developments via a small team alongside a system replacement project that will require procurement, platform and system replacement experience.
- Manage and lead the delivery activities of projects, acting as an escalation point for the delivery team
- Maintain project governance principles and practises
- Manage project finances including forecasting, tracking and accruals processes
- Establish and manage Project Steering Committees and functional and technical working groups to achieve the required scope and deliverables
- Organise, participate in and facilitate project meetings, provide secretariat support for complex/contractual meetings and follow up of actions
- Digital Project management skills
- System replacement experience
- SDLC experience
- Project financial management skills
- Vendor management skills
- Procurement skills
- Stakeholder management skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only