About the Role
10 month contract with State Government Agency, leading and managing the development and delivery of engineering and maintenance procurement projects to achieve stated outcomes regarding safety, environmental, budget, time frame, scope, procurement, contract, operational and quality requirements.
This hands-on project management role is key to the efficient and effective delivery of this project in accordance with approved parameters. The projects that will be focused on in this role are hugely significant and integral to the business.
In order to be succesful in this role you will require an appropriate degree and project management qualifications as well as demonstrated experience. You will also need:
- Proven success in procurement project management in a commercially focused environment
- Proven experience in the preparation of performance specifications and tender documents and the management of contracts with proven ability to manage multi-disciplinary groups
- Ability to share knowledge and provide coaching and mentoring to junior and developing staff
- Understanding of strategic asset management
- Proven commercial business experience with accountability in the administration of complex large-scale service contracts with multiple stakeholders
- Proven experience working on rail fleet maintenance or rolling stock
- CPA or equivalent
A 10 month contract with a NSW State Government Agency, a competitive daily rate and the opportunity to lead and manage hugely significant projects.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kat Fry on 02 8093 0629, quoting ref no. JO-1809-90896. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com