About the Company
Recognised brand in Australia enjoying strong growth.
About the Role
Senior project manager required to drive the technology piece of a large logistics program of work.
Based in the Wollongong area.
The business is undergoing a full review of their logistics operations to include the IT ecosystems that form part of any proposed changes over the lifecycle of the project.
- Strong ability to manage outsourced suppliers
- Experience of logistics / transportation / rail projects (technology bias)
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills required
- Track record of delivering complex IT projects
- Must be able to work full time in Wollongong for duration of the contract (12 months)
- Full budget management
This is a 12 month contract with a great company.
The role is very specific to logistics / transportation / rail. If you have not worked in these areas you will not be suitable for this role.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Spencer Stirrat on 02 8093 0620, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99969. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com