Contract through till end of June 2019| large govt department| Infrastructure replacement| Experience in cloud migration
The purpose of this engagement is the provision of Senior Project Management skills, knowledge and experience to facilitate delivery of a Technology Refresh program of work including End of Life Infrastructure replacement and Virtual Infrastructure Cloud Based solutions for the Agency portfolio.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in successfully managing a team of up to twenty people and complex projects.
- Significant experience with project management methodologies.
- Proven experience in delivering systems to the satisfaction of client.
- Effective staff management in order to meet pre-defined deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Competencies for this engagement:
- Demonstrated experience delivering both PRINCE2 and Agile projects.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering cloud migration projects.
- Demonstrated experience delivering projects involving significant organisation change.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communications skills and experience working with multiple strategic stakeholders.
- A hands-on project manager who will develop and manage detailed schedules and project management artefacts for all stages of the project lifecycle and actively engage and manage resources and suppliers and other stakeholders to ensure delivery.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nisha Kumar on 07 3023 1024, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90791. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com