|Posted||29 days ago|
Senior Project Manager (10+ years' experience) required for an large enterprise company based in Melbourne CBD to start ASAP - up to 2 weeks' notice considered
Your CV will show proven and ideally recent experience working on Cloud-based Azure application solutions, including CosmosDB & Databricks
Working from home, you will have a professional home office set-up and be at ease facilitating workshops and meetings both with internal stakeholders and 3rd party vendors and partners.
The project is a significant technology change which impacts multiple teams and therefore need to ensure support processes are set up, SLAs, in place, vendor contracts ready, etc.
What skills will be highlighted on your CV and Application Summary ?.... See below:
- System Monitoring and Alerting (1000's of log files).
- Senior PM - Waterfall and Agile and formal certifications
- Software tools such as ELK, Logstash and Dynatrace for example
- Transitioning from a legacy ERP system to Cloud-based Azure app solution
- Must have experience of CosmosDB & Databricks.
- A split role that is between PM for a logging / alerting delivery and morphing into Service Transition responsibilities.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). quoting ref no. JO-2102-102752.
Please make sure your CV and cover application Paragraph highlights the above experience required.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com