A fantastic opportunity exists for a highly motivated and committed person to successfully lead a small team responsible for the establishment of a digital support and operations model. In this role you will need experience, understanding and knowledge of the types of client support models, service operations frameworks and risk management standards to deliver the required outcomes.
Do you have:
- Demonstrated commitment to providing the highest quality of customer service
- Demonstrated experience of establishing and maintaining effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Extensive experience as a successful Operations Lead.
- Experience and understanding of operational processes and service management frameworks (ITSM, ITIL, etc) and governance frameworks and operations.
- Experience and understanding of client support operations (i.e. service centres, escalation processes, incident management).
- Strong communications skills at all levels, with an ability to lead and navigate complex stakeholder engagement to maintain a program view.
- Ability to navigate and influence program delivery in a fast-paced, dynamic, changing and at times, ambiguous environment.
- Knowledge and working experience of Agile product development, particularly Jira and working effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
- Baseline clearance (or ability to obtain) required
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jenny Vaz on 02 8093 0620, quoting ref no. JO-2004-100124. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com