Davidson are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their client within the Govt space for an initial 3 month contract based in Brisbane.
Role: Senior Project Manager
Duration: Initial 3 month
Our client has initiated the Digital Learning Project to deliver a service that will provide the foundation for current and future digital learning.
- Communicating with stakeholders to clarify the desired outcome of a project.
- Agreeing transition objectives and managing scope.
- Take control of and responsibility for the transition areas that they are assigned, working with the wider program team to ensure coordinated and successful project delivery.
- Ensure Business Entities and Transition work streams are effectively managed to ensure that there is a smooth migration and that there are no negative impacts on the future transition to the new LMS.
- Transition planning including schedule migration rollout and detailed task and deliverable identification.
- Leveraging assigned business team resources to deliver the transition plan.
- Experience in managing transitions or multi-stream projects.
- Strong interpersonal and client-centric skills with the ability to delegate and give direction to specialist staff.
- Experience in delivering cloud migration projects.
- Documentation skills, including network diagrams, SLAs, ITIL, iTSM and IT Governance documents.
- Knowledgeable with PRINCE2.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sanghita Mukherjee on 03 9929 9501, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99699. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com