We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to work for our client based in the Health Services industry.
As a Project Manager you will work closely with our client's Product team, guide key decisions to maximise quality and minimise risk, bring knowledge, skills, and techniques to enable realisation of a set of activities over an agreed period of time, for an agreed budget to achieve a particular purpose.
- Planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of assigned projects
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables
- Monitor and report on project progress to all stakeholders
- Manage scope of projects, including negotiating for changes to the scope by agreement and obtaining sign-off
- Devise project estimates and schedules and tracking progress against these schedules
- Ensure that risks are identified, analysed and managed throughout the course of the project lifecycle, escalating issues as necessary and before they become crises
- Provide pre-sales project support with draft project plans and scope of works
- Ensure that project management methodologies are applied in project(s) under management, including the use of templates and tools
- Manage scope of projects, including negotiating for changes to the scope by agreement and obtaining sign-off.
- Devise project estimates and schedules and tracking progress against these schedules.
- Ensure that risks are identified, analysed and managed throughout the course of the project lifecycle, escalating issues as necessary and before they become crises.
Skills and experience required
- Demonstrated experience in project management.
- Tertiary degree, preferably in IT industry
- Knowledge and familiarity with software development life cycle.
- Health and community services industry experience desirable
- Strong time management and personal organisation skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and implement process change.
- Goal orientated.
- The ability to think laterally in determining effective solutions for business problems.
- Technical and problem solving skills.
- Managing complex customer situations.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Attention to detail
- Proven capacity to be an active team player and to proactively contribute to team initiatives.
- Customer relationship management
- Written and verbal communication
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533, quoting ref no. JO-1809-90984. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com