You will be working as a Senior Project Manager & Property Change Specialist within a large program of work for our major banking client. This program will be focused on the implementation of the property solution across various national city locations
The successful candidate will have experience in large property change programs and (ideally) wealth and banking processes.
- Experience having worked with large property change programs would be desired
- Experience in running small/medium project teams
- Banking / Wealth Financial Service project experience would be an advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of Wealth business & processes from a data perspective would be an advantage.
- Managing a project in a Separation initiative would be an advantage
Your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Managing implementation of the property solution across various national capital city locations
- Managing the property scope elements which include people, strategy, locations, advisors, technology and TSAs
- Assisting the Stream Lead in ensuring alignment stream planning, property footprint, funding and the property / workforce strategy
- Managing the schedule of work and activities to deliver the business and systems changes according to key project milestones.
- Managing issues & risks, CRs, dependencies and assumptions.
- Managing the cost of the delivery within the project budget.
- Managing the project teams as necessary to deliver the scope of the project, including Business Analysts, Implementation managers and SMEs
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508 , quoting ref no. JO-2003-99697. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com