This leading construction consultancy is coming from strength to strength and is securing a massive pipeline of projects. They have just over 40 staff now and are looking to bring this number to over 100.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Managing multi-projects within government, commercial and residential build.
* Responsible for managing the team on projects between $20 million to $400 million projects.
* Responsible for the planning, financial and budgeting aspects
* Manage and report the assigned program of work to achieve program objectives in accordance with corporate policy and contractual agreements.
* Manage and anticipate project changes, adjusting plans and activities accordingly.
* Oversee and monitor key milestones for project through regular project reviews and analysis of potential risks to ensure delivery of program objectives.
* Ensure all project deliverables are of high quality prior to handover.
* Engage with internal and external stakeholders to align and agree program of work and anticipate changes that may impact the program of work.
* Manager performance, compliance and expectations of resources and ensure knowledge transfer within the team.
To be considered for the role of Senior Project Manager on these projects you will have:
* Over 5 years' experience in construction, in a similar capacity.
* Successfully completed projects within Government, Commercial and High-rise in client side.
* Technical trade knowledge and the ability to compile scopes of works for all trades.
* Strong knowledge of structural engineering design principles and the ability to identify design issues.
* Sound knowledge of the building design process and ability to prepare a detailed construction program with the knowledge of how the project should be sequenced.
* Technical knowledge of the BCA with respect to residential development projects.
* Strong reporting including cost control and paperwork to ensure that the project is operating efficiently.
* Good communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels including clients, design consultants, site managers and sub-contractors.
* Ideal candidate has a tertiary background in Construction Management
* Computer skills including intermediate to advanced MS Outlook, Word, Project and Excel and construction management software including MS Project.
Other candidate attributes we are looking for:
- Failure not an option attitude
- Background working for construction consultancies
- Professional that is committed to help develop a new brand
What's in this for you?
- mentoring and Development Scheme
- Great family style culture, regular monthly social club event
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Hitchcock on 02 8093 0610, quoting ref no. JO-1711-86309. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com