About the Company
This is a rare opportunity to move to well respected builder with project diversity. My client has delivered projects in Commercial, Education, Government, Non-For-Profit, Industrial, Health & Research, Residential, Retail, Hospitality, Fitout and Refurbishment sectors for over 15 years.
About the Role
They are after an experienced Senior Project Manager to work on two education construction projects. You will be working very closely with a Contract Administrator and reporting directly to the Construction Manager. Ideally you would have worked on a similar type of project.
- Maintain all work is of a high standard and compliant with quality control frameworks.
- You will be based on site for the whole project tenure.
- Manage clients and subcontractor relationships throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Develop the construction programme and lead the team effectively.
- Have a minimum of 3 years Project Managing Schools or similar large scale projects.
- Proven attention to detail and proven communication skills.
- History of stakeholder management
- Strong programming, forecasting, procurement and negotiation skills.
- Strong proven qualities of leadership.
- A degree in Construction or Engineering.
Salary Package is depending on experience but will be in the region of $230,00
To apply online, please click on the link below. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Hitchcock on 02 8093 0610, quoting ref no. JO-1707-84402. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com