Our Victorian local government client has an immediate requirement for an experienced Project Engineer to join their team on an initial 3 month contract.
This role is responsible for project managing and implementing Council's capital works projects and contributing to sustainable infrastructure project management.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Producing engineering designs, plans, estimates, schedules and specifications
- Project management and supervision of consultants and contractors
- Project manage the delivery of capital works projects including scoping, scheme development, planning, tendering, construction and commissioning
- Preparation of reports and presentations and liaison with internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for the role, it is expected you will possess:
- Relevant qualifications in civil engineering
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of engineering design and construction of earthworks, roadworks, water supply, sewerage, stormwater and other civil infrastructure
- Prior experience working for or with local government
A current, valid "C" Class driver license is essential for this position, as is a valid General Safety Induction Card.
This a great opportunity to secure an initial 3 month (with possible extension) contract role, working with one of our highly regarded, and busy local government employers
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101578. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com