About the Company
Our client is a well-known organisation with a fantastic culture and real, tangible positive impact on the lives of Australians. They have a wide array of compliance, business, and technology transformation initiatives. It is a complex environment, which includes a multitude of stakeholders.
About the Role
- Provide high-level administrative support to the program, including but not limited to the following:
- Assist with project status reporting and provide updates as directed
- Preparation of project presentations as directed
- Proof-reading project documentation and reports
- Maintain and update spreadsheets and registers
- You must be eligible for a baseline security clearance
- Experience within a large, complex multi-year transformation program
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple project managers and broad stakeholders; and excellent project domain knowledge.
- Experience as a Project Administrator
- Advanced MS Office: including Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-2002-9988. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com