|Posted||17 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson is excited to present an excellent Program Coordinator contract opportunity with a well-respected enterprise client. This is an initial 10 month contract with a strong chance of extension. You will work with the Program manager to deliver complex projects on time. This is an excellent opportunity to foster your Project Managment skills whilst leaving your mark on high profile project work within a large scale enterprise environment.
About the Role
- Program Planning and Delivery Coordination includin
- Program Blueprint preparation and maintenance
- JIRA program backlog progression analysis and insights
- Coordination of Agile ceremonies, Kanban updates and assistance for scrum masters (Program and project level)
- Program and project schedule reviews, interdependencies analysis and insight
- Architecture content currency reviews and gap assessments
- Executive Program Reporting including dashboard reporting and financial reporting
- Procurement and Vendor Management
- ICT & Facilities Provisioning and Administration
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies and frameworks applied on large programs.
- Strong skills in project planning, program risk management, financial, resourcing and scheduling disciplines.
- Proficiency in Primavera P6, Microsoft Project, ERP (Ellipse), Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience working in agile environment
- certifcation in Prince 2, PMBOK or PMP will be highly desirable
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Shubhi Sharma on firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting ref no. JO-2102-102908. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com