|Location||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Posted||20 days ago|
AS THIS ROLE IS CURRENTLY BASED FROM HOME, THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO PROVIDE THEIR OWN LAPTOP/PC, KEYBOARD, MOUSE, MONITOR, PHONE ETC.
When required to return back to work, office is based in Parramatta.
About the Role
The primary purpose is to undertake and manage goods and services procurement projects and related transactions and is responsible for developing and implementing sourcing strategies to minimise risk and achieve best value for money.
The position also ensures the client achieves value in its procurement activities through providing best practice procurement advice to stakeholders and maintenance of an internal procurement framework that is in line with the NSW Government's procurement framework, guidelines, processes and templates. In addition, the role also contributes to the development of procurement policies, processes and operational documents and should be able to guide the business through the correct processes and achieve outcomes that meet client objectives.
- Manage goods and services transactional procurement that are business focused and in line with the NSW Government Procurement Policy.
- Develop and maintain LAHC's procurement framework, guidelines, processes and templates, ensuring alignment with NSW Government's procurement framework and directions that are relevant, efficient and effective.
- Provide expert advice and assistance to internal and external stakeholders in the application of the framework, guidelines, processes and templates.
- Provide advice both internal and external stakeholders on Government procurement in respect to procurement policy and statutory requirements.
- Coordinate and manage the development, implementation and delivery of procurement strategies in line with the NSW Government's and LAHC's procurement objectives.
- Undertake goods and services procurement projects (and construction projects as required), including managing of tenders, evaluation and contract award, ensuring value for money.
- Coordinate, manage and monitor reporting in line with the NSW Government Procurement Policy Framework and Reporting requirements.
- Develop and report on procurement key performance indictors and to ensure compliance to NSW Government and LAHC Procurement frameworks.
- Mentor and develop staff undertaking procurement activities across LAHC to enable them to build the specialist expertise, knowledge and skills required to undertake procurements in line with LAHC's procurement framework.
- NSW government experience
- Transactional procurement experience
- Service based procurement experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Compliant attitude - not looking to change the way things are done
- TRIM knowledge desirable
- E-tendering knowledge would also be desirable