A temporary contract position has become available for an experienced Senior Procurement Specialist. This role is equivalent to an AO6 and is working with a high performing and busy team. This State Government Department is looking for someone to hit the ground running, starting ASAP. If you are a procurement specialist seeking your next challenge, please read on.
About the Role
- Contributing to the development, implementation and review of the Team's Governance requirements - these include: procurement plans, systems, documentation suites, strategies, policies and templates
- Working in a team environment to build capability in relation to end-to-end procurement, sourcing, contract management, strategy, project delivery and performance
- Implementing and promoting best practice procurement management systems, strategies and procedures that meets customer and business needs to deliver economy, efficiency and ensure consistency and compliance throughout
- Overseeing and delivering high quality procurement advice and services covering; procurement planning activities, sourcing documentation development, release and evaluation processes and contract negotiation, formation, management and administration activities
You will be an experienced procurement officer with a confident communication style and the ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders. You will be a team player and demonstrate sound ability to negotiate, tender and manage procurement activities. You'll also thrive on working in a busy environment.
- Highly competitive hourly rate + super
- CBD location - central to public transport
- ASAP start until 3rd June 2020
Applications are being received now so don't miss out! Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com