|Posted||17 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Recruitment have been engaged to recruit a Senior Procurement Officer -AO6 for our government client. The role will be based in Brisbane CBD.
About the Role
- The senior procurement officer will be responsible for driving the delivery of Value for money through the implementation of best practise, procurement and sourcing strategies.
- Working through specific procurement projects- responsible for leading and implementing procurement and sourcing approaches.
- Research supplier markets, capabilities and technologies.
- Negotiating and facilitating implementation of agreements.
- Lead strategic sourcing.
- Project Manage planned procurement initiatives.
- Dealing with complex tender processes.
- Stakeholder engagement.
This role will suit a CIPS qualified procurement officer with some commercial and government experience. Strong stakeholder engagement and the ability to stay fluid in a changing organisation.
- Brisbane CBD.
- Large program of work.
- 6 Month Contract with possible extension
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com