You will have a strong understanding of both Waterfall methodologies and have the ability to engage with senior stakeholders and management.
You will have a strong background of procurement and system intergation projects.
The focus is on Team and Company culture fit. When you engage with senior stakeholders that they have the confidence you can hold your own and engage with them appropriately.
Summary of Skills / Profile required
- Proven experience of working in waterfall organisation
- Experience with Governance framework and processes - Utilities or Government environment - Desirable
- Experience in PMBOK, Prince2 methodologies and SDLC frameworks, methodologies, tools and techniques
- Extensive experience in developing Business Cases - As-Is and Too Be, BPM (Business Process Modelling), Requirements definition
- Senior Stakeholder engagement and presentation skills - Essential
- Work with the Teams - produce and manage requirement documentation including user case, user stories and wire frames
- Conduct Gap Analysis and business impact assesment
- Idnetify, understand and document busienss risk and issues
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy, quoting ref no. JO-1805-89267. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com