A Government Agency
- Tracking and analysing the status of the portfolio deliverables
- Coordination of the regular project and portfolio level reporting cycles.
- Build and maintemance an information base of trend data for the project.
- Assist in delivering and maintaining the Portfolio management framework, handbooks.
- Providing independent assurance of business proposal, business cases and portfolio planning for the enterprise governance committees.
- Working closely with the supporting manager and finance partners to maintain and analyse the financial models and providing insights to the enterprise governance committees.
- Assisting with the induction of new portfolio project managers and PMO team members in portfolio practices, frameworks and methodologies.
- Degree level in Business / Finance / Economics or equivalent in a relevant business discipline.
- Experience in program and project management methodologies frameworks, governance, principles and practices
- Experience in portfolio or complex program management
- Strong in stakeholders engagement & project management software.
- Strong analytical skill along with negotiating and influencing capabilities
- Experience with project management including MS Project and advanced MS-Excel (qualifications in Project Management or a related would be a plus).
Send in your application if you are a strong match to the requirements. Please note that only candidates with valid work rights (Permanent Resident / Citizen) and who match the selection criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Alex Nguyen on 02 8093 0600, quoting ref no. JO-1809-90889. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com